5 Tips To Select The Best Delta 9 THC Products This 2022
The cannabis industry in Canada is an exciting new frontier. But with so many brands and products to choose from, it can be challenging to navigate the sea of cannabis products and find the one that’s right for you. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of five tips that can help make your search Delta 9 THC easier:
Know the difference between CBD and THC.
THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is a psychoactive compound found in marijuana plants. CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in the hemp plant that has been shown to have many health benefits. While CBD does not get you high, THC can make you feel euphoric and relaxed.
When selecting your following marijuana product, it’s essential to know how much THC it contains to choose the right strain for your specific needs. The more research you do into different strains and their THC content will help ensure that you get exactly what you need from each session with your chosen product.
Choose products that contain little-to-no THC.
The delta 9 THC, when sold as a product, should be below the legal limit of 0.3%.
THC is the primary psychoactive component of cannabis. It is considered a Schedule 1 drug in most countries, including Australia and Canada. In other words, it has no medicinal use and can have serious side effects if misused or taken excessively.
If you are considering taking anything containing delta 9 THC (or any other cannabinoid), make sure you do so only after consulting your doctor first!
Check for a certificate of analysis (COA).
A certificate of analysis (COA) is a document that provides proof that your product has undergone testing, proving its safety and quality. A company failing to provide test results is a red flag. It may also be illegal: Colorado law requires all manufacturers to disclose the potency of their products on the label and in COAs.
In addition to verifying whether or not THC levels are above or below certain limits (if they exist), COAs will also tell you what pesticides were used during cultivation, if any; how much CBD is present; whether those cannabinoids have been decarboxylated (i.e., become activated) or not; and more specifics about extraction processes like distillation or solvent-less methods like rosin tech.
Read customer reviews.
You can learn a lot by reading customer reviews. Look for patterns, such as the number of people who complain about the same issue or point out that their purchase should have been delivered on time or at all if you see a red flag, like a complaint that there is no customer service line to contact them or an issue with their shipping department, stay away from that brand!
Buy from a trusted store.
- Before you buy, ensure the product has a certificate of analysis (COA). The COA will show all the ingredients and lab test results.
- Choose products that contain little-to-no THC. This will ensure that you don’t get high from using these products.
- Read customer reviews before making a purchase online or in-store. Customer reviews can be found on Amazon, eBay, and other online shops where people had purchased Delta 9 THC products before they bought them too!
Start with the type of products you want.
The first step to selecting the best cannabis product is deciding what you want from the product. There are many different types of products on the market, each with its benefits and drawbacks. Start by looking at what kind of product would be helpful for your needs:
- Edibles. Edibles are incredible if you want a long-lasting experience without smoking marijuana or vaping.
- Topicals. Topicals provide pain relief without getting high in smokeable forms, making them ideal for people who don’t want to get high but still need a replacement for chronic pain or sore muscles after exercise.
- Vape pens that contain THC oil and CBD oil – Some vape pens allow users to choose whether they want THC or CBD oil in their vape pen cartridges, while others have one cartridge type only (such as THC). If this option interests you, check out Delta 9’s website or call them directly before buying anything online so that they can advise on which products best suit your needs and budget!
- Seeds: Those looking to grow their own flowers, whether it be autoflowers, regular seeds, feminized varieties, or strains featuring CBD, can do so by buying seeds from a reputable seed bank such as Zamnesia. You can find full ranges from all the major seed banks and breeders.
Consider their product quality.
There are many factors to consider when you buy a product. These include the quality of the product, its purity, its potency, and even its taste. You can check these different features by looking at all their products in detail, reviewing them one by one, and comparing them with each other.
Let’s start with the quality of their products. This is important because it will tell us if they have been appropriately handled before reaching our hands on them or not. If they were not taken well (for example, if they were stored in shady places), some damage may already be done to them, which could affect their outcome when consumed later down the road!
If you know someone who has tried using this company’s products before, ask their opinion about how much effect it had on them. Did it make them feel good? Or did something go wrong during consumption time? Suppose someone tells you about a bad experience. In that case, we might avoid buying from this group altogether since we don’t want any adverse side effects happening due to insufficient quality control measures previously taken.
Good customer service matters a lot.
Customer service should be a priority for any company and is an integral part of its marketing strategy. It can make or break your brand. Good customer service also helps build trust with customers, who are more likely to recommend you to others if they’re happy with their experience.
We hope that you now better understand how to select the best Delta 9 THC products this 2022. Remember, there are many things to consider when buying cannabis-infused products: potency and THC content; the type of product (flower vs. oil); lab testing results; customer reviews; retailer reputation; and so on. It’s important to remember that not all brands are created equal—so do your research before making a purchase!